Harry Potter Book Nook Kit DIY Midnight in Roma book block model assembly set. “È stata una notte tranquilla a Roma” – A peaceful night in Rome
Rome – Eternal City
According to legend, Rome was founded in 753 BC by Romulus – the first king of the Roman Kingdom. For more than 700 years from the first to the seventh centuries, Rome was the center of European power.
After the domination of the Roman Empire ended, Rome became the seat of the pope until 1870. On October 2, 1871, Rome became the capital of the Kingdom of Italy. In 1946, the country officially changed its name to the Republic of Italy.
Assembled model set “Midnight in Roma”
The Ollivanders Book Block Model Kit is the product of more than 450 hours of ideation, design, testing and optimization by the professional design team of Polywoods.
Great gift for or book lover/home decorator.
When it’s finished and placed in your bookcase/desk, you won’t be able to stop looking at it.
If you love the feeling of assembling, building models, painting in your own style to create unique products and then show off or give to friends, this is exactly what you are looking for.
Self-assembly: The kit includes a full set of assembly details, led lights, glue, power supply and accessories so that you can completely assemble the model without any additional preparation.
Pre-assembled: the shop will assemble the model for you
Notes on the power supply
Plug: 1.5m long plug. Suitable for display spaces where there are near electrical outlets
USB Jack: The USB jack can provide power for models from: chargers, computers, laptops, backup batteries…
Battery: The battery used for the model is a rabbit battery (AA battery), easy to find and buy at supermarkets and convenience stores, suitable for display space far from electrical outlets, convenient to move. You can use rechargeable batteries to save money and protect the environment.
Clock tower and door ways
Midnight in Roma is the first set of Polywoods book blocks that customers can interact with once assembled. The doors with the opening and closing, the real clock is mounted behind the clock tower, the mirror on the back … not to reflect the mirror but to make the space behind the clock tower seem endless. You can hide a small item right behind the door underneath the steps and Polywoods won’t tell anyone where you hid them! Whist! whist!
All your questions about the product will be answered right below!
1/ What material is the model set?
– The model set is made of birch wood, the wood that Polywoods uses is a very high-class and very expensive birch plywood, this wood helps each cut detail when produced will be very sharp, not smoked, beautiful wood grain and especially very fragrant!
2/ Model size after assembly?
– The finished model set will have dimensions: Height 23.5cm x Width 11.5cm x Depth 19cm. The height and depth are equivalent to a book
3/ What about lights and electrical parts?
– The kit includes a full set of lights and power sources (jacks or batteries), you don’t have to prepare anything else. All lights are already connected to the jack, you just need to connect them to the power source with a simple movement like plugging in the phone charger. The power supply of the model kit is 5V which is very safe.
– 250 details
– Weight: 750g
– Warm yellow light
– Intuitive 3D assembly instructions (Image file)
– Self-assembly: The kit includes a full set of assembly details, led lights, glue, power supply and accessories so you can completely assemble the model without any further preparation.
– Pre-assembled: shop pre-assembled the model for you
– Model + paint: The full kit comes with 6 bottles of 100ml Acrylic colors Red – Blue – Green – Black – White – Yellow from these 6 colors you can mix 1001 different colors according to the instructions of the artist. shop. Set of 12 high-quality paintbrushes, color mixing palette, coloring instructions.
The assembled parts are pre-cut, you just need to gently lift your finger to remove them from the board, each part is individually numbered, you assemble the model according to the included 3D assembly instructions (Scan code) QR on the product to access the assembly instruction image file). Colored versions are customers’ coloring and feedback to the shop, you can completely color and create a personalized version of the model by coloring according to the coloring instructions included in the kit. product.