Harry Potter Book Nook Kit DIY. Fully upgraded from the basic Diagon Alley.
- ? Decorate the bookcase/desk
- ? Super unique gift for Harry Potter fans
- ? Easy assembly, fun easy to be…crushed
- ? Reduce stress, feel like being lost in a miniature Wizarding world.
- ? Fragrant birch wood material, color printing directly on the wood surface never fades
- ? Glue, decorative accessories, LED lights, assembly instructions are available in the box with no extra preparation
- Great gift for Harry Potter fan or book lover/home decorator.
- When it’s finished and placed in your bookcase/desk, you won’t be able to stop looking at it.
- If you like to model yourself, paint in your own style to create unique products and then show off or give to friends, this is exactly what you are looking for.
- The model can be used as a night light with an appropriate display angle.
- Dimensions: Height 25.2cm x Width 13.2cm x Depth 22cm (Equivalent to a large book)
- Number of pieces: 135 pieces
- Difficulty: Easy
NOTE FEMALE VERSION
EASY ASSEMBLY OR MODEL
- Do-it-yourself assembly: You will receive Assembly Kits including full pre-cut assembly parts, glue, led lights and accessories with detailed 3D assembly instructions. Assembly time is about 4-6 hours
- Pre-assembled: If you don’t have time to assemble, Polywoods will assemble it for you and you will receive the finished model as pictured.
LED CONNECTED JACK PLUG CODE
The kit includes LED lights, LED lights are pre-connected with jacks so you can easily assemble without having to prepare any additional tools.
WOODEN DETAILS PREPARED CUT, EASY ASSEMBLY
With more than 130 wood assemblies arranged into 6 panels (from A to F). Individually numbered parts come with extremely detailed assembly instructions with intuitive 3D graphics. Makes the finished product assembly extremely easy in 3-4 hours. The wood details are meticulously designed and precisely crafted, spread across the boards. Related elements are arranged close together on each panel and are easily disassembled with just the right touch of a finger. On some details, the patterns or content of words, logos, images are engraved on the wooden surface extremely delicately.
PREMIUM COMFORT POPULAR WOOD MATERIAL
If you have ever experienced assembling Polywoods model products, you will not be able to forget the faint scent of wood details. That scent is the characteristic smell of the surface of birch wood – the most advanced pressed wood among pressed woods, rare and only used to make high-class fine art items.
DETAILS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each Polywoods model comes with a set of extremely intuitive and detailed 3D assembly instructions. You can easily assemble it step by step in a few hours to complete the model.
There are no reviews yet.