Harry Potter Book Nook Kit DIY – Diagon Alley Book Nook Kit DIY
- Great gift for Harry Potter fan or book lover who loves to set up, decorate home and workspace.
- A fun, relaxing model-assembly experience.
- Unique bookcase and desk decoration.
- If you love the feeling of assembling and building models yourself, painting in your own style to create unique products and then showing off or giving to friends, this is the product you are looking for.
- Self-assembly: The kit includes a full set of assembly details, led lights, glue, power supply and accessories so that you can completely assemble the model without any additional preparation.
Pre-assembled: the shop will assemble the model for you
Notes on the power supply
- Plug: 1.5m long plug. Suitable for display spaces where there are near electrical outlets
- USB Jack: The USB jack can provide power for models from: chargers, computers, laptops, backup batteries…
- Battery: The battery used for the model is a rabbit battery (AA battery), easy to find and buy at supermarkets and convenience stores, suitable for display space far from electrical outlets, convenient to move. You can use rechargeable batteries to save money and protect the environment.
- Model size: Height 25.2cm x Width 13cm x Depth 20cm
- Material: High quality fragrant birch wood
- Glue used: Model glue, not edible, non-toxic
- Power source: 5V – DC/15W (You can use the USB port of your laptop, PC, Power bank, Plug it directly into the power outlet via the phone charger)
- LED lights: 10,000 hours
- Packing: 1 set of models / 1 specialized carton box of Polywoods brand – Shockproof foam / Waterproof nylon cover.
- Support assembly until you complete the model.
Diagon Alley is a miniature version of the famous street in the novel series adapted into the famous Harry Potter film series by writer JK Rowling. Each magic shop is meticulously expressed through each assembly detail, with the pattern of typical European classical architecture, vividly reproducing the magical alley. Instead of being filled with magical items like in the movies, the Polywoods Diagon Alley book block model set is full of shimmer and extremely fanciful. In addition to being a book stopper, Diagon Alley is also a very beautiful and impressive decoration for your bookcase or desk.
Pre-cut assembly parts, easy to disassemble
With more than 150 wood assemblies arranged into 6 panels (from panel A to table F). Individually numbered parts come with extremely detailed assembly instructions with intuitive 3D graphics. Makes the finished product assembly extremely easy in 3-4 hours. The wood details are meticulously designed and precisely crafted, spread across the boards. Related elements are arranged close together on each panel and are easily disassembled with just the right touch of a finger. On some details, the patterns or content of words, logos, images are engraved on the wooden surface extremely delicately.
High quality birch wood material
If you have ever experienced assembling Polywoods model products, you will not be able to forget the faint scent of wood details. That scent is the characteristic smell of the surface of birch wood – the most advanced pressed wood among pressed woods, rare and only used to make high-class fine art items.
Smart design LED system, safe and easy to assemble
In each product set, there are lights and power sources available, enough for you to install the finished product as shown in the photo of Polywoods, the leds are mounted into led panels numbered from 1 to 6. The led panels are also part of the entire model set and designed so that it cannot be misplaced.
Connecting the lamp to the power source is also extremely simple. The connectors are designed in the form of male-female jacks, making connecting them as simple as plugging in a phone charger without any additional soldering. The LED system is also smartly designed so that when one light fails, all the remaining lights are still on. The power source of the assembled model is x4 small batteries (AA batteries) so it’s very safe, you can rest assured to put the model in the middle of the bookcase without having to worry about fire or short circuit.
The kit includes a full set of led lights, wall lights, glue and batteries so you can assemble the complete Diagon Alley model without any additional tools or accessories.
Model size suitable for any decoration position
Diagon Alley is designed with a size suitable for most common bookcases, and has a harmonious ratio with medium and large-sized books, making your bookcase or desk space extremely eye-catching and attractive. impressive. Put Diagon Alley on the bookshelf, next to your favorite books, choose one and chill :))